Gift Guide for Him
We are really excited finally share our Christmas Gift Guide for Him! And we finally launched a RAD section to my site where we plan to share sneaker news, cologne launches, and all that stuff guys like! (AKA, Rady will be the brains behind it, and my job will be to upload and share lol!)
Nike Air More Uptempo '96 DB $250 - $450 The re-sell price for these shoes are a bit high and we got lucky when they came out!! WE used the SNKRS app and ending up paying the retail price of $175. I normally wouldn't put up the resell price for sneakers, so I'm always trying my best to pay the retail price. When you get your husband or boo an exclusive shoe, it really makes their Christmas so awesome! Rady was happy when we got these!
- Nike Lebron 15 $185 If your guy is into comfort and style, we would totally recommend the Lebron 15's They're great for the guy who always on his feet and always on the move. They're not as difficult to purchase as the Uptempo's, so we totally recommend for your husband/fiance/son !
- Apple AirPods $150 I can't believe the AirPods are literally SOLD OUT everywhere! As I looked for the hyperlinks I came across an article where Apple stated they're sold out and can't be purchased in time for Christmas! That is such a BUMMER! If you're still trying to get these (which I totally RECOMMEND!!, they're an awesome gift) I would try going Macy's on 34th street, which is where I purchased the headphones for Rady. Sometimes you can call ahead and ask them to put on hold for you. It's not guaranteed that they will, but anything is worth a shot!
- Polo Red 3-Piece Set $74 Cologne's are always a great gift to give during the Holidays. Rady has gone through 4 of these bottles and it's a repeat scent for him
- John Varvatos Set $35 at Marshalls We lucked out with this cologne set and got it at Marshall's for $35. Rady was really excited because it's one of his favs and you can't beat the price! We got it at the Marshall's in Washington Heights and they tend to bring in a lot of colognes. I would definitely recommend all my local NYers to go take a trip to their local Marshalls!
- Curve Fragrance $35 This cologne is such a CLASSIC! It has been my dad's favorite for years and will bring so many nostalgic feelings to whomever you gift it too. I gave this to my dad last week and I totally should have saved it for Christmas Day. He was SO happy with the cologne and the scent lasts for hours.
- Erno Laszlo $38 - $100 I totally got Rady into skin care this year. Most guys don't really care about skin care, but if you have a guy in your life who does, we would recommend the Erno Laszlo soap and cleansing system. It hydrates the skin and moisturizes during the colder months!
- Eddie Bauer Outerwear Gear $25 - $100 I recently went to a Holiday party with InStyle Magazine and Eddie Bauer had a really cool camping site out on the terrace. It was all things linen and flannel and I was totally loving it. I gave Rady the hat and flannel backpack they gifted me and he has been using it all week. It's a really cool site with good prices for the holiday season. You can grab a cool few things for the men in your family!
- KODAK Mini Portable Printer $80 This is honestly a great gift for anyone! A fun portable printer that prints out mini photos of your favorite moments is a great gift in my opinion. And honestly, I find it really cool to have images print out instantly! It's a great gift for the photographer/creative man in your life!
- KAWS x PEANUTS Uniqlo Collab This collection is SOOO cool and tees start at $14.99. I love when Uniqlo collabs with dope and amazing artists. Their collab with Keith Haring was one of my personal favs and KAWS is definitely Rady's favorite. You can go into Uniqlo and check out the collab before making any purchases, but it's such a cool collection. Any guy you gift this collection too will be hyped with it!
Thank you for checking out the latest gift guide, I love you for reading!